Beechcraft Starship 2000A Performance, Specifications & Equipment
MAXIMUM SPEED 335 kts. (385 mph)
Average Cruise Weight 12,500 lbs.
MAXIMUM CRUISE POWER - 1600 RPM
At 22,000 ft 335 kts. (385 mph)
At 31,000 ft 327 kts. (376 mph)
At 35,000 ft 318 kts. (366 mph)
At 37,000 ft 308 kts. (355 mph)
RECOMMENDED CRUISE POWER - 1600 RPM
At 25,000 ft 324 kts. (373 mph)
At 31,000 ft 317 kts. (365 mph)
At 35,000 ft 307 kts. (353 mph)
At 37,000 ft 295 kts. (340 mph)
MAXIMUM RANGE POWER - 1600 RPM
At 25,000 ft 254 kts. (292 mph)
At 31,000 ft 259 kts. (298 mph)
At 35,000 ft 272 kts. (313 mph)
At 37,000 ft 279 kts. (321 mph)
CRUISE RANGE FOR 564 GAL. (3752 LBS.) USABLE FUEL
Range Allows For Start, Taxi, And Runup; Includes Cruise Climb and Descent; And Allows For 45 Minutes Reserve Fuel At Maximum Range Power, Zero Wind, 14,900 Lbs Takeoff Weight.
MAXIMUM CRUISE POWER
At 25,000 ft 1,128 nm (1,298 sm)
At 31,000 ft 1,342 nm (1,543 sm)
At 35,000 ft 1,494 nm (1,720 sm)
RECOMMENDED CRUISE POWER
At 25,000 ft 1,148 nm (1,321 sm)
At 31,000 ft 1,372 nm (1,578 sm)
At 35,000 ft 1,514 nm (1,743 sm)
MAXIMUM RANGE POWER
At 25,000 ft 1,350 nm (1,554 sm)
At 31,000 ft 1,513 nm (1,740 sm)
At 35,000 ft 1,576 nm (1,814 sm)
RATE OF CLIMB AT SEA LEVEL
TWO ENGINES: At 14,900 lbs 2,748 ft./min.
ONE ENGINE: At 14,900 lbs 670 ft./min.
TWO ENGINES (100 ftjmin.): At 14,900 lbs 35,800 ft.
ONE ENGINE (50 ftjmin.): At 14,900 lbs 18,000 ft.
MAXIMUM CERTIFIED ALT 41,000 ft.
TAKE-OFF DISTANCE - FLAPS EXTENDED
Take-off Field Length @ 14,900 lbs 3854 ft.
Take-off Field Length @ 13,000 lbs 3112 ft.
LANDING DISTANCE - FLAPS EXTENDED
Landing Distance @ 13,680 lbs 2390 ft.
Ground Roll 1,264 ft.
Maximum Ramp Weight 15,010 lbs.
Maximum Take-Off Weight 14,900 lbs.
Maximum Landing Weight 13,680 lbs.
Maximum Zero Fuel Weight 12,600 lbs.
Basic Empty Weight (With Unusable Fuel,
Oil and Standard Equipment) 10,120 lbs.
Useful Load (Standard Airplane) 4,890 lbs.
Maximum Usable Fuel (@ 6.7 lbs./gal.) 565 gal./3785 lbs.
WING AREA AND LOADINGS
Wing Area 280.88 sq. ft.
Wing Loading 53.0 lbs./sq. ft.
Power Loading (PT6A-67A: 1200 SHP) 6.21 lbs./shp.
Aft Wing Span 54 ft. 4.7 in.
Forward Wing Span
Cruise 21 ft. 11.5 in.
Landing 25 ft. 8 in.
Length 46 ft. 1 in.
Height to Top of Vertical Stabilizer 12 ft. 1 1 in.
Cockpit Height 58.2 in.
Cockpit Width 67 in.
Cockpit Door Width 18.5 in.
Cabin Length (includes Aft Baggage) 253.5 in. (Excludes Pilot's Compartment)
Cabin Width 66 in.
Cabin Height 63.5 in.
Entrance Door 28 x 50.4 in.
Forward Baggage Compartment 160 lbs., 19.5 cu ft.
Aft Baggage Compartment 525 lbs., 35 cu. ft.
Total Baggage Capacity 685 lbs., 54.5 cu. ft.
(8.4 Differential) Cabin Altitude
Actual Aircraft Altitude - 21,400 ft Sea Level
Actual Aircraft Altitude - 25,000 ft 1,560 ft.
Actual Aircraft Altitude - 30,000 ft 3,860 ft.
Actual Aircraft Altitude - 35,000 ft 5,940 ft.
Actual Aircraft Altitude - 41,000 ft 8,060 ft.
- STANDARD COLLINS PRO LINE 4 WITH DUAL DIGITAL EFIS (H.I.R.F. CERTIFIED) SYSTEM
- COMMs (VHF) - Dual Collins VHF-422A's with Dual Antennas VOR/ILS/NAV (VHF)
- Dual Collins VIR-432 with ND-870 Indicator and Single NAV Antenna
- ADF - Collins ADF-462 with Display in SDU-640B and Antenna
- MARKER BEACONS - Dual in VIR-432's with Display in PFD-870 Indicators, and Antenna
- GLIDESLOPES - Dual in VIR-432's with Display in ND-870 Indicators, and Antenna
- DME's - Dual Collins DME-442's with Display in ND-870 Indicators, and Dual Antennas
- TRANSPONDERS - Dual Collins TDR-94's with Dual Antennas, and Pilot and Copilot Control Wheel ATC Ident Buttons
- RADAR - Collins TWR-850 4-Color 2 Channel Doppler/Turbulence Detection Radar with 14' Phased Array Antenna/RT Unit and Display in MFD-870 Multi-Function Display (MFD)
- CONTROLS - Dual Collins CDU-850A Primary ControVDisplays for COMM, NAV, ND, ADF, DME, Transponder, Radar Dual RTU-870A Secondary Controls
- AUDIO - Dual DB Systems Model 418 Audio Systems with Dual Auto COMM and Audio Switches, Crew Interphone, Ground
- COMM Power Switch for COMM 1, Dual Cockpit Speakers, Mic Key Button on Pilot and Copilot Control Wheels, Dual Hand Held Microphones, Dual Boom Mic Headsets, Voice and ldent Filters and Ramp Paging
- SENSOR DISPLAY UNITS (RMI's) - Dual Collins SDU-640B Indicators with Bearing from VOR/ADF/FMS and Data from DME/VOR/ILS/FMS
- COMPASS SYSTEMS - Dual Collins AHC-85D Attitude Heading Reference System (AHS)
- FLIGHT MANAGEMENT - Collins Computers with CMA-764
- VLF/Omega Long Range NAV System (FMS) Receiver, DBU-850, Data Base Input Unit, and "E' Field Antenna
- FLIGHT DIRECTORS - Dual Collins FCC-850's with Pilot and Copilot PFD-870 and ND-870 Indicators, Dual MSP-850A Mode Selectors, CHP-850 Course/Heading Panel, and Dual Reversionary Controls
- AUTOPILOT - Collins APS-850 with APP-85D Control, Electric Trim (3-Axes) and Pilot or Copilot Flight Director Coupling Selector
- AIR DATA SYSTEMS - Dual ADC-850 Air Data Computers with Dual ASI-850A Indicators for TAS, IAS, OAT, IOAT, and ISA, AAP-850 Altitude Awareness Controls, and Rosemount Probe
- ALTIMETERS/ALTITUDE ALERTER/PRESELECTOR/VERTICAL SPEED INDICATORS - Dual Collins ALI-850A Indicators
- RADIO ALTIMETER - Collins ALT-55B with readout in PFD-870 Indicators, and Dual Antennas
- PILOT'S HORIZON INDICATOR - Collins PFD-870 Electronic Primary Flight Display
- COPILOT'S HORIZON INDICATOR - Collins PFD-870 Electronic Primary Flight Display
- PILOT'S COURSE INDICATOR - Collins ND-870 Electronic Navigation Display
- COPILOT'S COURSE INDICATOR - Collins ND-870 Electronic Navigation Display
- STANDBY INSTRUMENTS - 2-inch Altimeter, 2-Inch Airspeed Indicator, 2-inch J.E.T. Al-804 Gyro Horizon with Battery Pack
- DIGITAL CLOCKS - Dual with 24-Hour Time, GMT, Count Up/Down Timers, Trip Timer, and Date (Date for FMS, not displayed on clock)
- PAGING - Two Speakers for Cabin Paging
- BEECH RADIO ACCESSORIES
- WHITE LIGHTING
- DUAL AVIONICS MASTER SWITCHES
- EMERGENCY LOCATOR TRANSMITTER
- Two Pratt & Whitney PT6A-67A Free Turbine Engines flat rated at 1200 Shaft Horsepower each
- Propellers - 104" Diameter, Five Blade Metal, Full Feathering, Reversible, Hydraulically Controlled Constant Speed, Dynamically Balanced
- Fuel Cross Transfer System
- Submerged Electric Standby Fuel Boost Pumps
- Jet Type Fuel Transfer Pumps
- Low Fuel Quantity Warning System
- Engine Driven Fuel Boost Pumps
- Primary Propeller Governors
- Overspeed Propeller Governors
- Fuel Topping Governors
- Heated Fuel Tank Vents
- Complete Engine Anti-icing System with Bleed Air
- Heated Engine Inlet
- Magnetic Chip Detector
- Auto Ignition System
- EPA Fuel Purge System
- Propeller Synchrophaser
- Engine Fire Detection System
- Engine Fire Extinguishers *
- Propeller Autofeather System
LANDING GEAR AND BRAKES
- Tricycle Type Steerable Nose Wheel equipped with shimmy damper,
- Beech oil-air struts designed for smooth taxiing
- Dual Main Wheel Tires (each side)
- Main Wheels and Tires - H19.5 x 6.75 - 10, 8 ply rated
- Nose Wheel Tire - 19.5 x 6.75 - 8, 10 ply rated
- Two Carbon Disc Brakes on Each Main Gear (Power, Anti-Skid Brakes)
- Landing Gear Position Lights, Down and Locked
- Landing Gear Warning Horn and In-Transit Light
- Dual Conventional 3-Axis Control System
- Dual Adjustable Rudder Pedals and Toe-Operated Brakes Parking Brake with Hand Control
- Two Power Levers, two Propeller rpm Selectors and two Fuel Cut-Off and Condition Levers
- Hydraulic Landing Gear with Mechanical Uplock
- Hand-Pump Type Auxiliary Landing Gear Extension Control Electric Elevon Trim Tabs (Roll)
- Electric Rudder Trim Tabs (Yaw)
- Electric Elevator Trim Tabs (Pitch)
- Yaw Damper System (Part of Autopilot) Electric Flap/Forward Wing Control
- Stall Warning System with Shaker/Pusher Logic
- Starter/Generator (Two 300 amp - 28 volt)
- Solid State Generator Control Panel - Two One Electric Motor for Operating Flaps One
- Electric Motor for Operating Forward Wing Landing Gear Warning System with Manual Over-Ride and Automatic Reset
- Heated Stall Warning System with Preflight Self Test System
- Dual Heated Pilot & Static Heads - Nose Mounted
- External Power Receptacle with Annunciation and Overvoltage Protection
- Master Warning and Annunciators, with Push to Test Heated Fuel Vents
- Static Wicks
- Air Cooled NiCad Battery - 34 AH
- Triple Bus System with Auto Load Shedding
- Nose Gear Mic and Phone Jack (part of Avionics)
- Two Loadmeters (with Left Capable of Battery Ammeter)
- One Voltmeter
- Wing Ice Lights
- Three Landing Lights (One Nose, Two Wing)
- Nose Gear Taxi Light
- Position Lights
- Dual Map Lights
- Adjustable Reading Light for each Cabin Chair and
- Toilet Compartment
- Indirect Cabin Lighting
- One Cockpit Overhead Reading Light
- Aisle Courtesy Lights
- Entrance Door Light
- Aft Compartment Lights
- Primary and Secondary Instrument Lighting Systems
- Lighting Controlled from Overhead Panel
- EL Indirect Cockpit Lighting
- Anti-Collision Strobe System (High and Low Intensity Selectable)
- Dual Electrically Heated, Glass Windshields with Redundant Pilot Windshield Element & Control
- Hot Air Windshield Defroster, Main Windshields
- Electrically Heated, Cockpit Side Windows
- Dual Adjustable Sun Visors
- Cigarette Lighter, Two Ash Trays
- Fresh Air Outlets
- Oxygen Outlets and Console Stored Crew Pressure/Diluter Demand Oxygen Masks with Mic
- Sub Panel Mounted Oxygen Controls
- Coffee Cup Holders
- Dual Cockpit Speakers
- Pilot and Copilot Four-Way Adjustable Seats with Shoulder Harness Restraint System and Reclining Feature
- Pilot and Copilot Chart Storage Cases and Flight Manual Storage Compartment (Seven Compartments)
- Lighted Control Wheel Approach Plate Holders
- Two Electronic/Digital Fuel Quantity Indicators
- Electronic, Analog Pitch Trim Indicator
- Electronic, Analog Roll Trim Indicator
- Electronic, Analog Rudder Trim Indicator
- Digital Fuel Temperature Indicator
- Digital Cabin Temperature Indicator
- Dual Digital Deice Pressure Indicator
- Digital Oxygen Pressure Indicator
- Pneumatic Analog Cabin Altitude and Differential Pressure Indicator
- Pneumatic Analog Cabin Climb Indicator
- Fire Extinguisher * (Halon) - Hand Held
- Forward Club Arrangement with Six Lateral Tracking Chairs All are Fully Adjustable with
- Shoulder Harnesses, Lap Belts and Rectractable Inboard Armrests
- Ash Trays for All Occupants
- Cupholder for each Cabin Chair
- Individual Reading Lights and Fresh Air Outlets
- Two Folding Tables
- Upright Refreshment Cabinet, Forward Left Side with Water Tank, One Gallon Heated Liquid Container, Two Cup Dispensers; Overboard Drain; Ice Chest, Four Decanters and Waste Container
- Oxygen, 77 cu. ft. - One Mask per Passenger including Toilet Compartment (Automatic Deployment)
- "No Smoking - Fasten Seat Belt" Signs with Audible Chime
- Forward Right Side Baggage Cabinet/Coat Closet
- Forward Cabin Closure Door
- Aft Cabin Privacy Partition with Sliding Doors and Aisle
- Facing Flushing Toilet with Relief Tube
- Aft Baggage Compartment with Doors and Baggage Webbing
- Cabin Carpet Protector - Vinyl
- Air Conditioning * (Freon)
- Automatic Bleed Air Type Heating
- Fail-Safe (Dual-Pane) Cabin Windows with Manual Dimming (Polarized)
- Carpet - Wool Plush - Low Nap
- Pressurization - 8.4 Differential
- Airstair Door with Hydraulic Snubber, Airstair Door
- Courtesy Light
- Fire Extinguisher * (Halon) - Hand Held
- Service Information Kit
- Airplane Log Book
- Two Engine Log Books
- Two Propeller Log Books
- Pilot's Check List
- Beechcraft Warranty ID Card
- Eight Passenger Briefing Cards
- Two Cabin Door Lock Keys
- Tow Bar
- Two Pitot Tube Covers
- Two Prop Slings
- Two Inlet Covers
- Inlet Cover Installation/Removal Too]
- Two Pair Exhaust Covers
- Two AOA Probe Covers
- Three Ice Detector Covers
- Three Tiedown Rings
- Paint Kit
- Flight Bag
- Control Lock
- Three Landing Gear Lock Pins
- Nose Landing Gear Door Pin
- Six Coat Hangers
- Two Boom Mic Pilot's Headsets
- EICAS (Engine Indicating Crew Advisory System)
- All Engine Data (Analog and Digital): ITT, Torque, Prop RPM, N, Fuel Flow, Oil Temperature, Oil Pressure, All Master Caution (Yellow), Status (White) And Advisory (Green) Messages
- Master Caution Message With Flasher System
- Propeller Syncrophaser Display And Autofeather Arm Display
- Digital Capacitance Type High Accuracy Temperature
- Compensating Fuel Gauging System
- Inertial Separator Engine Anti-icing System, with Dual Electric Ice Vane Actuators
- Automatic, Lightweight, Low Profile Pneumatic Deicing System
- Complete Exterior Urethane Paint
- Dual Bleed Air Heating and Pressurization
- Electroluminescent Lighted Control Panels
- Battery Charging Current Sensor (Safety Sentinel)
- External Oxygen Filler Port and Pressure Gauge
Corrections to the above? Email them to inquiries(at)starshipdiaries.com.
present day status of the starship >
history of the starship >
starship files & resources >
Learn about or buy Dallas Kachan's